Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. N!!

Ryan celebrated a very special birthday today! He missed seeing Dr. N on
wed but promised that he could come to her birthday lunch today.
Once again he caused a small spectacle!
Of course Aunt Net was at the head of it!
We can’t fault her too much. She did prescreen those who touched him! If they hadn’t recently washed their hands they did before she allowed them near our boy!

I know I say this time and time again. . .

but. . . . . . 

we are very blessed with Dean’s employment!!
I have to admit I’m horrible with names but I know each of you by your faces!! With any luck Ryan will have his daddy's smarts and will be able to remember many more names than his mommy!!

Speaking of the munchkin. . . He sat in his Bumbo for the first time this evening.
Needless to say. . . it didnt go to terribly well!!

He did well untill he realized that no one was holding him. At that point all bets were off!!
Thankfully Auntie Lesha came to the rescue!!!

His fuzzy brother throught he needed to be swaddled overnight.
I couldnt resist taking a picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment