Saturday, August 27, 2011


This morning my epidural came apart at the hub so it had to come out! I was a little worried about the pain but the oral medications seem to be doing the trick! The exciting thing about the epidural coming out is that the hep lock was removed also!! This doesn’t seem like big news to most but to me it meant that I could get a good scrub on my hands to where I am comfortable “touching” my son.

This afternoon Daddy was able to “feed” Ryan for the first time also. I love these pictures. This little boy has turned the biggest bear into the most loving father when they are together. It makes my heart smile.





Dean took some of the most gorgeous pictures of Ryan this evening. He placed his wedding band on his wrist. His ring finger is a size 10.

He also placed Papa’s ring around his wrist. I believe that his ring is a size 10 also.



No comments:

Post a Comment