Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dream Come True

For this Momma today was an absolute dream come true.

Our morning began with a bed FULL of smiles!!!
When we first brought Ryan we knew that Justin was beside himself wanting to hold Ryan. That’s when we first started the now tradition that in the morning just comes upstairs craswls I up in the bed and holds Ryan while the Mommy fixes her hair.
They both really seem to enjoy their brother time!!

We were able to take all of our boys and meet our family for church services today!
I just LOVE how much our church family loves our boys! I’m soo happy that they will grow up and know the love of such a family also!!
After church our little family took a road trip to Logan’s!
Ryan was all intent on eating off the big people’s menu like brother!!
Today our big boy had steak and crab…….I wish I could have snapped a picture of the smile on his face!!

It was priceless!!

I did however catch his grin while exiting his "trunk seat" as he called it!! Gottal LOVE third Row Seats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment