Friday, March 23, 2012

Chelles and JB's Day Out

JB and I had a special day out before we traveled back to Missouri! What more could you ask for than a haircut, chick fil la AND mini golf???

On the SECOND hole JB putted a hole in one!!! He tried his hardest to ‘teach’ me how to do it but it just wasn’t happening.
I did however make a hole in one several greens down the course!!
Then in true ‘guy’ fashion JB out shined me and made another hole in one!!!!
We had the BEST TIME!!! The weather was absolutely perfect!!!!!
Ryan spent the morning on his own little date with Gammy!
He had to ‘show off’ a little when get returned home. He is trying his hardest to learn to crawl. The only glitch is he hasn’t figured out how to use his arms while he catapults himself with his legs!!

Our Happy baby was more than tickled when both Momma and Bubba made it home today!!
I just LOVE how well little man looks in Razorback Red!!

No comments:

Post a Comment