Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First Egg Hunt!!

Today was the BIG Day!!!
Ryan partook in his FIRST Easter Egg Hunt!!
I remember growing up at Sharon MBC and celebrating with Easter programs and a large egg hunt. I was more than tickled to know that Kentucky would be offering a similar experience for Ryan!!
He was a part of a very special “little ones” group who were able to snatch a few of the eggs before the ‘big’ kids were allowed access to the yard!!
Gammy was a HUGE help with Ryan!!
I never dreamed he would actually REACH for an egg!!
I guess he shares his Gammy’s love for all things frogs!!!!!
I had soo much fun preparing eggs for the big hunt!! We have been soo overwhelmed with everything in our lives that it was just a blessing to be able to take part in children’s activities at Kentucky! I certainly had forgotten how much I LOVE Children’s Ministeries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment