Friday, April 27, 2012

Therapies Here I Come!!

Dr. M has been wonderful with Ryan and today he was
able to start all his therapies again

(so not to get behind or lose what skills we have gained).
Mrs. Jenn came by and was able to watch him with his therapy!!! We all love Mr. Jenn!! She has been such a prayer warrior and great friend of family through all our ups and downs of the past year!!
Ryan has met his current OT goals with Mr. D and the hospital has started helping him work to meet his next set of goals. This is a very BIG goal!! He is now working toward sitting both assisted and unassisted.
He is also working on his Motor/Mouth skills.
He is still having a very hard time with understanding why his tummy is feeling yucky and why he is starting to feel yucky even though he was for all reasonable purposes healthy.
I had a very nice and growling send off from work. Soo after 12 hours, 5 pts, 2 with withdraw/comfort care orderes, and 1 death later I was able to clock out and start my new chapter of my life!! I’m very thankful for the opportunity to grow and learn from my prior employee. Just pray some very important things change. I can’t tell you how much I’ve hated leaving the people I’ve worked with but my family ultimately comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment