Friday, September 9, 2011

Ryan has had a pretty good night. No big changes overnight. He is still making excellent amounts of urine! They are going to try intermittent feedings again today. So far he has tolerated them with ease. We won’t know until later tonight/tomorrow morning just how he is tolerating them but we will keep everyone posted!


He has been opening his eyes very big today. When I start to talk to him he will open his eye wide and seems to look straight towards me! He is too sweet. He can also be quite squirmy!! He can nearly scoot himself around his snuggie!


He sent his big bubba a special message today. I can’t wait to hear his big brother’s reaction to seeing his little brother wish him a happy birthday! I’m sure they are going to be best of friends (I don’t think Ryan has much of a choice because that is one thing big brother has decided on).


To continue our football theme posts. . . Dean surprised me with an early birthday present. He managed to acquire two tickets for the razorback game tomorrow! It is in town and very close to the hospital. We will be able to spend the morning with the little guy and then the evening with the razorbacks! Dean found Ryan a special gift while we were at the drug store this evening. I’m sure it will complete his Razorback ensemble for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment