Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ryan tolerated his sedation and vent changes well overnight. The doctor increased his feedings to 10.5mls every 3 hours. His calories were increased/concentrated to 21! This will help him grow and put on the padding around his body that he needs!!


We spent most of the day helping Gammie around her house and attempting to find Sissy’s snake! Ryan’s Auntie Lesha was blessed this week by a little black snake in her room! We’ve had the biggest time laughing so hard that we’ve cried over this snake! If we only had a video of when Sissy woke up Gammie at 2:30 in the morning screaming and tip-toeing nervously on her bed while she had a death grip on both of her 50-100lb labs we could have won America’s Funniest Home Videos!!


I can’t lie I struggled today in my mind. I knew we needed to accomplish tasks at home but the thought of missing a day seeing my son eventually won out! Dean and I visited Ryan around 11pm Saturday. Ryan was so precious. Just seeing him look up at me completely put my mind at ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment