Monday, January 2, 2012

Begining of Another Journey

This may not be a post for the faint of heart but this is our life and a part of our story.
(Set to pictures from our Family Christmas Night)
Today is another day of prayers. During Ryan’s journey through the last 4 months of life we have prayed for many things. We’ve prayed for blood counts, lungs to heal, blood pressure, and pee . . . boy have we every prayed for pee!!
Today we are praying for stool. Poor little man, His gas problem has gotten exponentially better but now he is having difficulty passing stool. Apparently micro preemies are notorious of having horrendous constipation.
I never dreamed my first after hours call to the peds office would be because of stool but today it was serious enough to warrant a call to the doctor!
I never dreamed I’d spend nearly 10 minutes of my life holding cheeks in order to get results.
Here is to the beginning of what is shaping up to be a very Loooong Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment