Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day of Greats!!

Ryan received GREAT news from the eye doctor today!! His retinas are more than 90% grown. They are right on track were a normal 6 week old infant should be!!!


Ryan is enjoying our lunches with his Great Grandparents!!
I LOVE seeing how happy he makes my grandma!!
She LOVES her little great grandson!! Or as she calls him ‘our baby.’
Grandma is too cute. She will say that she is scared to death to hold one
that little then sit back for a few minutes and get sooo excited about
the thought of holding him!She is like a child on Christmas morning.
Her smiles are my most favorite when she holding Ryan!!
Papaw even got in on the cuteness!!
I joked with Ryan at the beginning of our lunch that if he was good
Momma would let him have a bite of Papaws frosty! (My papaw finishes every
meal at Wendy’s with a frosty for each person in the family.) Mom and I
usually share a small frosty and today she shared that frosty with the three of us!!
Ryan is a boy after his Momma’s heart. He loved his frosty!
He looked disappointed that mom didn’t give him another bit and
then at another point he took a tiny bite off of the spoon.

I am so thankful for my grandparents!!
I’m also very thankful that God allowed Ryan to be born at a time where he
could meet and bless the lives of his Great Grandparents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment