Friday, January 27, 2012

What a difference a year makes!

Last year at this time we visited the Redneck Event of the Year with very heavy heart.


We’ve dreamed of taking our family (child included).

I have to admit that I had a great deal of fun dressing Ryan in all his camo to surprise his daddy!!

I went back and forth in my mind to go  or not to go with our family out. Ultimately once I realized  that there were three other events going on that night and that the BBC would be the least crowded I decided that we should go and enjoy a night out with the family.
In hindsight I am soo glad that me and Ryan joined our family! 
We spoke a lot about my dad. I’m looking forward to taking Ryan into the outdoors
and teaching him all of the things that my daddy had taught me.

Ryan was introduced to many new animals. Of course he slept through most but just in case he ever wants to see his first animal encounters Momma documented.
Ryan met his first ‘daddy’ lion (as the little girl on the news called him.
I love to think that the entire time Ryan was dreaming of this fella!!

No comments:

Post a Comment