Sunday, November 20, 2011

91 Days

I didn't realize we were this deep into Ryan's hospitalization.


Ryan's doing well. The doctor increased his calories to 26 and increased his amount per feeding to 30mls every 3hours.



Dean and Mimi took me out to dinner after work then we visited Ryan till nearly midnight.


I loved rocking him after work even though I cried nearly the entire time. I all I could think about is how that is what I'm missing each night. At times it hits me very hard that I'm essentially absent for his first 3-4 months of his life.


Ryan was weight was up again to 1580. That approxametly 3lbs 8 oz.



Ryan has figured out all too well that when mommy comes to see him at night that after he falls asleep none of his family will be around for a while. It hurts deep to walk away and leave your baby but it's especially difficult when he knows your leaving and tries his hardest to stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment