Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Exhausted!!

Ryan has a fairly decent night. He is still breathing too fast at times. He weighed in at 1920 last night. That is 4lbs 6oz!

I got Smokey to the vet first thing this morning. The doctors are going to keep him wrapped up and want him to stay with them for the next few days so that he will remain still and calm. They won’t unwrap his bandages until Thurs or Friday.

I’m completely exhausted. I did manage to spend a little bit of time with Ryan today. He was a very happy baby. I won’t lie I needed that today!
I was able to feed him a tiny bit of a bottle. He has been having very bad gas lately and instead of being constipated he has been having frequent loose stools. His doctor decreased his calories to help his tummy rest. Hopefully this will help him grow in spite the decreased calories since he doesn’t have to use as much energy with his tummy troubles.

Hopefully he will get his eating and breathing to a better place. I just pray that he is home by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment