Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wide Eyed Boy!

Ryan is continuing to have a few heart rate and pulse ox drops at times. Apparently the heart rate and pulse ox drops are still normal for a little one his age/size. His nurses say that he is just “making his presence known.”


He had three heart rate drops in a row before visited him this afternoon so we weren’t able to hold him today. I did however get to change him and put him in one of his new bigger boy outfits. Unfortunately he is just about to grow out of his first shirts . . . . Bitter sweet but such a Good Thing!!

I’m very thankful to Gammie today! After walking into eat with my camera I leave it in the car at the hospital! Thankfully Gammie went back to the care so we could take 10 week pictures!!
He was soo wide eyed and alert when I changed him today.
I LOVE when he seems to enjoy our time as much as I do!

We ‘talked’ and interacted for a good bit of time.

He has two different passies. Today he started off with his bigger passi and finished with his smaller passi. He likes to hold onto the larger passi but when he sleeps the smaller seems to work better.

He loves to hold my hand . . . especially when he sleeps. I’m looking forward to the day I can rock him to sleep at home in his own room.

I really like Ryan in blue/white! He looked soo cute in his footed pajamas!


It was too funny watching him move his feet!

I also LOVE watching this little man sleep. He is so innocent.


I could snap pictures of my sleeping little man all day!

Once he was all tucked in and sound asleep we snuck ourselves out.

I had to snap the last picture before we left. Ryan may not have been able to Trick-or-Treat but he was able to pass out candy to all his guests!!

I received a gift from Mrs. Missy’s Sunday School class tonight. They have been praying for Ryan and sent him cards of encouragement! I wish I didn’t have to work tomorrow. I peaked and cannot wait to read them to him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment