Saturday, November 12, 2011

Go Hogs! NOT Gators!!

Today almost felt normal! Mom and I headed to Little Rock and perused through Holiday House. It was almost like it used to be but this time I didn’t have to admire the cute baby stuff. . . I was able to PURCHACE some cute baby things for MY Baby!! (I can’t tell you how long I’ve wanted to do that)

Ryan had a very good day. His feedings were increased to 28mls volume of 14calorie Similac. His oxygen flow remains at 1L and his percentage is 21%. He has been doing amazing on his oxygen after the blood transfusion!
Mom and I visited Ryan this afternoon and I was able to hold him for several hours. I LOVED the onsie that they had him in!
The feet to me were the absolute best!!

(I'm chosing to call this a crock NOT a gator! Just realized someone tried
to make my child a gator fam instead of a Hog fan!!)

He did great holding and laying on his back! The last time I held him I had to place him on his tummy because his feeds began to bother him. (that was the first time we held since his feedings were being put into his tummy rather than his small intestine)

We listened to our Christmas CD and had a very good visit!!

It is weight night tonight!! Can’t wait to hear how much our little man gained!

No comments:

Post a Comment