Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Big Big Boy!!

I’m still a little down in the dumps today. I feel terrible for allowing my first ‘baby’ to get so hurt. Smokey is still doing well. We took him some wet food last night and they say that he is eating and drinking very well.

After running late this morning I ran out of the house with my camera instead of my cellphone. Thankfully Dean noticed and called on Ryan for us this morning. When I got a chance to call mom she gave me some of the BEST news!  Ryan had a VERY impressive weight gain yesterday!! He now weighs 1990 grams!!
 
 
He is now in a BIG BOY bed!! He made the transition to an open crib this morning!!

I’m am sooo excited and proud of our little boy!! He has now made the weight requirement to come home. We just need many prayers for his breathing and eating so that he can come home before Christmas!
 
 
I was able to feed him after work last night. Even after the crummiest of days this little face can put me in the best of moods!
Ryan listened to his first Christmas special while we were visiting him tonight!
He was even nice enough to Gain More weight tonight. He weighed in at 2020 grams! That’s 4lbs 7oz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment