Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blah!

Ryan has still been battling very severe gas pains. His weight was up tonight to 2390 Grams. That is 5lbs 4 oz! Work stunk today! There was really no need for me to be there. Rather than rant and rave at everything that I can't fix I'm going to post some outrageously Cute pictures of our little man! He did have a very wonderful Nurse D today. She is a nurse from the big unit and understands everything that he/we have been through. She said she was going to try her best to care for him tomorrow also so that he can have some consistancy in his care and feeding regimen.

Our Auntie Helen and Uncle Eric sent Ryan this ALL the WAY from Prince Edward Island!!

Auntie Helen spent many a night on the computer talking with Mommy
about all the ups and downs of nursing school!

Thank you Auntie and Uncle for my Shirt!! I LOVE it THIS much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment