Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tired. . .

I’m not exactly sure how Ryan’s night went honestly. He had a good day yesterday not breathing as fast all the time and when we visited last night he was doing the same. His nurse this morning made it sound like he didn’t slow down at all overnight.
Please pray for me and my family. I’m just exhausted with all this hospital stuff. I just want to bring my baby home and start our lives. Don’t get me wrong I’m very thankful for Ryan and everything God has given us but I’m human and am very run down.
I’m now having to face the fact that we are probably not going to be home by Christmas unless everything suddenly clicks for Ryan. This is a very hard thing to try to swallow. It hurts to think that so many will be missing at Christmas this year.
 There is a chance we will have a son home for Christmas we will find out more in about a week. I can’t elaborate on that just yet but please pray for our family. We have some very tough weeks coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment