Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sleepy Time!

Today I was wide awake before my alarm ever went off!! Normally this would aggravate the mess out of me but today it was like the last day of finals in college all over again. Today is my last twelve hour shift for a while! I love my job but I’m in dire need of some time away!
Dean and Ryan spent the day listening to Christmas music! Ryan’s roommate Hayden and her mommy said that they really enjoyed the Christmas music!
We spent some time this evening as a family. Ryan got a few new roommates this afternoon and inorder for them to be assessed the big bright overhead light had to be turned on. Dean got the bright idea to use his had to shield Ryan’s eyes!
Ryan seemed to really LOVE the hat because he did NOT want out of Mommy’s lap!!
Ryan and I rested for a while before he was weighed and placed back into
his crib for the night. Tonight his weight was up!!
He weighed 2240!!! That is 4lbs 15oz!!!

 We are sooooooo close to 5lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment