Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ryan's First Christmas!!

Ryan spent his First Christmas Eve Night and Christmas Morning with Mommy and Gammy.
We all piled up In the bed and it made my day when I found The Santa Clause was on TV!! That is my absolute favorite Christmas movie!! I was equally as thrilled that I could watch my favorite movie with my favorite little man on Christmas Eve!!
We had planned on going to Christmas service with Gammy but Mommy woke up sick. Apparently when you slow down after going ninety-to-nothing that is the perfect time for your sinus/allergy mess to hit! Ryan enjoyed a lazy Christmas morning in his bouncer!!
Ryan met his Papa Coco for the first time today!!
Papa drove all the way from Missouri to meet his little man.
Ryan is still not the surest about having so many males in his life. Ryan is used to having 5 men in his life daily but when it comes to being held and loved as a family member is isn’t so sure. He is used to a male figure being a doctor. He did eventually warm up to his Papa.

Ryan met his Big Brother for the first time on Christmas!

If that wasn’t enough Santa let the boys an even BIGGER surprise!!
He came Christmas night drank the milk and ate our cookies and left a note! I was too afraid to read the note he left in J’s stocking. We waited all day and into the night to learn of our surprise. Turns out Santa had a few extra special stops he was going to make after Christmas dinner with the Mrs.
The only catch . . . . Santa did say that we needed to decorate our tree as a family.  (Our poor tree has been up naked in our house since the 19th! Ryan’s sudden turn about taking a bottle and coming home put the tree on the back burner for a while.)
Funny how life happens I had thought the week before that I was very thankful that I hadn’t been sick yet this fall/winter. Ha Ha. . .cue the sickness! Thankfully Auntie Lesha and J stepped in and tended to our tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment