Friday, December 30, 2011

Lazy Day

We’ve had a fairly lazy Friday. We didn’t get out of our PJ’s until after noon!
I’m enjoying our Mornings! I cannot tell you how much joy it brings to wake up to this sweet little face!!
Ryan’s Furry Big Brother is getting used to sharing Mommy’s attention also!
I Love when Ryan’s Human Big Brother comes upstairs and holds/spends time with his little brother!!
Yesterday we treated the boys to a Build-a-Bear trip. We LOVE our Papa Smurf stuffed animals and when we saw that they had introduced a normal sized Papa Smurf we HAD to have one for each of the boys!
I have to admit several of us cried during the Smurfs Movie. Papa Smurf told his Smurfy children that no matter what happened to him that he would always be in their hearts. He in many ways is a symbol of my Daddy.
Our Sweet J was Papa Monkey’s little helper and pretty much his second shadow. He ended up sleeping with his Papa Smurf.
Ryan may not know the significance of his toy but I pray that through family memories and stories he will feel like he knows Papa Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment