Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

Today was another PJ’s till (well past) Noon kind of day!!

I woke up under the weather again today. (Nothing that is infectious but enough to kick my behind and keep me in bed pretty much ALL day)


The boys spent the day playing Xbox. I think Dean enjoyed having an Xbox partner as much as J did. Mom and I try to play the alien shoot-em-up games but we just aren’t good. Don’t get me wrong I can take care of the aliens with the best of them but I get lost attempting to find them!!!


Gammy stayed with Ryan this evening and we went out with our Big boy!!
We did a little party ‘hopping.’ We began our night with a special treat!! J LOVES his ribs. He had been asking for Ribs for several days soo we started our night at Rib Crib.


His eyes were WAYYY bigger than his stomach but he had a blast and that’s all that mattered!!

Or next surprise involved a few hours’ worth of fuzzy fun!! I LOVED
when Alvin got on the speaker of the air plane and announced that if you
didn’t want to go to Tim-buck-too then this plane wasn’t for you!!


We could have called it a night then. . . BUT . . . we don’t get to spend time with J
as much as we would like so we decided to go BOWL!!
I’ve wanted to go bowling for months now so when Dean suggested it I didn’t have any arguments.

We spent a good two hours bowling. J started off slowly but really picked up his score by the end of the night!! We had a BALL!! (No pun intended)

After working up a tremendous appetite we headed to IHOP!! J wasn’t quite sure it was ok to eat before midnight. (He thought that we would make him go to bed before the ball dropped) Once he was sold on the idea we had an amazing pre midnight meal!!

We made it home just in time to watch the ball drop!!
Most definitely the best New Year’s Eve ever!!

(we owe our Midnight Countdown success to DVR ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment