Sunday, December 18, 2011

Epic Sunday!!

Ryan has had a HUGE day!
He has successfully taken all his feedings in the last 24 hours from a bottle. His nurse pulled his feeding tube out this morning!!
In order for him to be able to take his bottle he is now using a standard nipple with the hole slightly enlarged for more ease of swallowing.
Ryan had a very special visitor use the heli-pad this afternoon! Santa came to visit!!!
I was honestly taken back when I saw Santa!!! His hair and beard was gorgeous!!
Ryan was unimpressed but he will soon learn!
I not only got Ryan to take 1 complete bottle but was called back to the room early because Ryan woke up ticked with a very hungry belly! He ate an hour early but he finished the entire 60ml bottle!!!
I cannot tell you how proud I am of our little man!!!
He amazes me every day!! We praise God daily!!
I’m very happy to announce that if all continues on as planned Ryan should be HOME Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment