Saturday, October 29, 2011

Busy Busy Bees!

Dean took me to breakfast this morning then we went and visited our first munchkin. I've worked very hard on not forgetting my camera when we head to the hospital. Today i took my camera and my chapstick to breakfast! At least I had my essentials!


 The ladies at Web’s looked at pictures of Jackson’s flowersand then made me a bow that matched perfectly!

While we were out there we noticed that Jackson had a ‘little buddy.’
Dean loves it when we find lizards around the house and he calls them his ‘little buddy.’

It gave us a great sense of comfort knowing the little fella had made its home
in Jackson’s flowers and was keeping away the bugs/spiders.



Dean walked over to Dad’s headstone and asked him if he had a ‘little buddy’ too. I told him Dads buddies come out at dusk/dawn to feed. Dad picked our plots out under two acorn trees. We had to check and make sure the deer had plenty of food and this is what we found.


Trees full of acorns. We talked for a bit and decided that in heaven there is a never ending hunting season. Dean asked dad if he had his big deer yet and we both decided that Jackson must have one also. Just one question. . . .Whose deer was the biggest??

I’ve been working weeks on Big Bubba’s room and made definite headway this afternoon. I hope he will love it! There a quite a bit of work to be done but I love what we have so far.


Ryan has been rambunctious today. He apparently pulled out his feeding tubes this afternoon and was put in a onsie with mittens.

He had a few significant pulse ox and heart rate drops around 5 this evening. They suctioned his nose well and in turn he had a bit of a bloody nose but it did the trick. He is like his mommy. His nose is very sensitive and he is prone to drying and having bloody noses.

He is getting to be a very BIG bow. He gained 70grams in the last two days and is now up to 1235!!


That is 2lbs 11oz (around 15grams away from 12oz)

He has another familiar nurse tonight and she told us that he will still have some good and bad days on his breathing. Thankfully the bad days aren’t as bad as they once were. He just needs to keep growing and stay on top of his secretions.

No comments:

Post a Comment