Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Bright Eyed Boy

Ryan had a good night last night. The doctor didn’t write any additional orders this morning.

Ryan spent most of the day with Gammie. I am very thankful that my mom can be there with him while I have to work.

Ryan was very awake when I changed him tonight. I love spending time with him after work. Just wish I felt better and could stay longer.

Work and Visiting is about to get the better of my almost nonexistent sleep schedule. Bad thing is I can tell that Ryan is fussier and his days are harder on him when I work several days close together.


He found that he could hold his hands together tonight. At first he didn’t understand what happened. His right have was clasp around his left pointer finger. He would hold on tighter with his fist while he was trying to pull his finger away. It was too cute.

My two favorite bigger munchkins sent me the sweetest card!


I still love that they are enjoying the cloths so much!
I wonder if Santa is watching and getting ideas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment