Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday To Me!


My Husband, Family, and Friends have made this one of the best birthdays I’ve had in several years! I never dreamed after the year that we’ve had that I’d every enjoy my birthday.

My memorable birthday started out a day early with a very sweet card from these cuties here!! Thank you guys soo very much! Made me smile after a very crummy day at work!


I slept in till nearly noon this morning. My mom checked on our little man and when I woke up I had the ‘scoop’ in a text. Ryan had a good night last night. He weighed in at 1160 grams. That is 2lbs and 9oz! He is getting sooo big!!

The only order Ryan had this morning was for his feeds to increase. He will now receive 23mls of 26 calorie Similac. Today he has done well with his increased feeds and has had very little residual.

I spent the afternoon rocking with my special little man.

He even talked his nurse into allowing him to make me a birthday present last night!

When we walked into the room we found these pictures up on his window!!


Ryan tolerated swaddling in a blanket and being held in my arms rather than my chest today. He did so well. At one point he became fussy and I moved him to my chest and he threw a fit until I place him back across my arms.

He seemed to really like when he could look and interact with me!


He is such a very special little boy!


My Hubby did a very nice thing for me tonight. He organized a birthday dinner with my family and friends.


We had a very good dinner!


I absolutely LOVE my present he had made for me! (Thank you Peggy for all your hard work)


My sister surprised me tickets to see Rascal Flats in Concert!

Jordan surprised me with this basket full of goodies for Ryan’s room! It is FULL of things that match his room perfectly!!

I am so thankful for my Family and Friends.

I couldn’t have survived this year without them!!


I could not have dreamed up a better birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment