Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

Ryan’s first Halloween was fairly uneventful. He received no orders yesterday. He only had a few desats so overall he did well.

This year Ryan had 4 costumes!!
He was a deer hunter earlier this month in support of his daddy.



He was a monkey in honor of his Papa Monkey.

 He was the most adorable little pumpkin.


Last but not least he was a shadow doggie!
His costume said it was a cat but I realized that the ears would point
forward just like deans pit/shar pei.


Gammie was able to hold our little man for the first time today.


His nurse was kind enough to take a few pictures for me while I worked.
Today was a rough day at work. Too much to do not enough time but it all had to get done and of course all of us had crazy loads of work to complete. I missed seeing our little man in his shadow costume. He had finished his bath and was tucked in bed when I visited.
 He had his eyes open for a few minutes and I slipped out when he fell asleep. Hopefully I’ll be able to spend some good time with him tomorrow. I don't know about him but my mind could really use a good visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment