Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mommy Time

I absolutely adore Mommy Time!



My mind knows that he is mine and I will once day get to take him home but when we have Mommy Time my Heart feels so much closer to being a ‘real’ Mommy. I love how Ryan almost immediately calms and falls asleep when he is placed on my chest!

He gets squirmy and very serious at grocery time though! Around 10-15 minutes before his next feeding time his mood definitely changes and he becomes increasingly cranky until his feed is started. Once it heard his nurse bring in his syringe he calmed down and was a happy baby again!


He spent close to 2 ½ hours on my chest this afternoon. The only reason he went back to bed was because it was change of shift.


He was very awake when she returned him to his ‘house.’


His nurse worked some magic and put his Razorback cap on his head!


Mom came over and helped me move big brother’s cloths to his new closet and Ryan’s cloths in to his closet. We found a premie Razorback onsie and took it to Ryan this evening. Unfortunately he may have to wait several more weeks before it will fit. It did however make a pretty good blanket!

I’m thinking Ryan needs to wear his cap actually ‘on’ his head more often!


The Hogs have sure played much better this game!!
Ryan has done exceptionally well with the change to his feeds. His nurse said that it seems that the new formula didn’t phase his body one bit! Tomorrow night he will be weighed and measured again. It should be interesting to see how he’s grown!!
Go Hogs. . .Beat Auburn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment