Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Camo!!

Every Monday and Thursday mornings I have at least 2 texts before I even make it to work ‘needing’ to know a weight. This morning Ryan weighed in at 760 grams. That is roughly 1lb 11oz. This isn’t the first time that Ryan has been up to this weight.


At the height of his swelling phase he weighed 1lb 11oz.



He looks Much different at his Current weight of 1lb 11oz! I’m LOVING how much better her looks at this weight now!


His calories per feed were increased to 25. The doctor was concerned that he missed a day having a bowel movement so he prescribed a baby lax to help his system.


Gammie surprised Mommy today and brought Ryan his First Camo!!


She found a website that sold wraps for babies as little as 1lb. I LOVE that he has a hat that fits!!


I told sent a message to Dean and told him that Ryan says he is ready for the upcoming youth hunt!


I was surprised that after weeks of a having a ‘naked’ that he didn’t seem to mind his cloths at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment